Why do you buy from a brand?
What keeps you going back to them?
There are cheaper competitors out there. You know you can get a similar product elsewhere. So what sense is there to have a favourite?
A well-defined brand helps you to better understand what you are trying to achieve as a business. It influences every decision that your company makes and fiercely guards the value that you’re supposed to be delivering to your customers. It also makes you unique.
- Do you care what your customers think?
- Is a brand something that you want to influence all areas?
- Are you willing to keep fine-tuning your brand’s offering to fit the changes in your market?
- Are you looking for a brand that will last a lifetime?
People buy in order to develop a sense of belonging. They identify themselves in part by the brand ‘tribes’ that they belong to.
Businesses need to develop a brand that is tribe-worthy. One that customers will keep coming back to because they can’t get their fix anywhere else.
This project will help you to develop:
- A definition of who your best customers are/will be
- A critical look at your competition
- Your value proposition
- What makes you different
- Your brand vision and mission
- Your brand personality and values
- Your brand essence
- A document that states the role of your newly-defined brand.
This is not a design project. This is a strategy-level project, it’s one of the most important efforts that you will put into the creation or development of your business. And yes, you will be expected to participate!
We’ll run through an in-depth questionnaire together to deliver the outputs we need. I’ll then write it up into a PDF, on which you can build to move forward.
This is the precursor to getting your brand designed. It can even come before your name if you haven’t already settled on one!
What is your brand's objective?
Your brand’s objective is simply its purpose. Knowing why your brand exists, what purpose it has in the world and what it stands for is what defines it from the very start.
When you want to define your brand, you’ll need to ask yourself some questions:
- What problem does my brand solve?
- Who is my ideal customer?
- Who is my competition?
- What does my brand make my customers feel?
- Why do my customers trust me?
- What is the story behind why my brand was created?
- If my brand was a person, what would their personality be like?
I will work one-on-one with you to define your brand strategy before we begin work on producing any visuals, as nailing your strategy will make the process so much smoother for you and you may just find you'le be very surprised by the outcome!
Contact me to book a complimentary 15-minute call to see if we are a good fit for each other and we can take it from there.