Why do you buy from a brand?
What keeps you going back to them?
There are cheaper competitors out there. You know you can get a similar product elsewhere. So what sense is there to have a favourite?
A well-defined brand helps you to better understand what you are trying to achieve as a business. It influences every decision that your company makes and fiercely guards the value that you’re supposed to be delivering to your customers. It also makes you unique.
- Do you care what your customers think?
- Is a brand something that you want to influence all areas?
- Are you willing to keep fine-tuning your brand’s offering to fit the changes in your market?
- Are you looking for a brand that will last a lifetime?
Businesses need to develop a brand that customers will keep coming back to because they can’t get their fix anywhere else.
A Branding Power Hour can help you nail your brand strategy and help you to develop:
- A definition of who your best customers are/will be
- A critical look at your competition
- Your values
- What makes you different
- Your brand vision and mission
- Your brand personality
- Your brand essence and tone of voice
This is not a design project, it is a foundation strategy-level project, and one of the most important efforts that you will put into the creation or development of your business.
We’ll run through an in-depth questionnaire together to deliver the outputs we need, which will be presented to you as a PDF, which you can build on to move forward.
This is the precursor to getting your brand designed. It can even come before your name if you haven’t already settled on one!
SEO + SEM
Social Media Marketing